CAS

CAS

Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Miniatures 1


One of the things I love about the post-100 issues of White Dwarf are their extensive photos of miniatures. I love painting minis but I suck at it. Bad eyes and nerve damage to my fingers don't help but I was never a very good mini painter.

GW painters are artists and their detailed minis and the incrdible qwork they do with terrain and buildings is phenominal. I find their work to be inspiring even the abandoned inn shown in the top photo gets me thinking about a scenario with a wayside inn suddenly attacked by orcs and goblins with the player characters forced to defend the structure with whatever odds and sods are in residence or patronizing the place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Generic messages by Anonymous users will be deleted.